Saturday 9 March 2013

Ajesh Ashok 'Rain, College, Love - The Connect' Details

Why this album

I've always dreamt of doing an independent music album, where I can showcase my composing skills.
The time has just arrived for the dream to come true.
I've worked day and night for the album and am happy with the way it has come out. 

About the album

The album is called 'Rain, College, Love - The Connect'. The concept is about how these three are related.
I personally think, its the college days when one has the feeling of love more. And when that feeling is added with the rain,
its an out-of-the-world experience.And that experience is what I've wanted to bring, musically. 

The album has 5 songs in total - The Rain song, Love song, College song, Rain & Love - the connect, College & Love - the connect.
Lyrics have been penned by Raghav, who;s my schoolmate and sound designing has been done by Balu at 20dB studios.

About Ajesh

His debut song was 'Idhu varai' from the movie Goa for which he won a couple of awards.
His recent hit number is 'Idhazhin Oram' from 3.
He is also the winer of Airtel Super Singer season 2 which happened in 2008. 

This is the rain song from the album - 'Oh Mazhaye'

No comments:

Post a Comment