Tuesday 5 March 2013

Meena waiting for the right script.

It is been almost four years since actress Meena starred in a Mollywood movie. While every other star look forward to getting back to the Malayalam film industry, Meena opts to wait for the right offer. "When I put in so much effort, I'd rather work in a film that is not easily forgotten.

I cannot work day and night like I used to, because of my two year old Nainika" says the responsible mother. Recently, she was approached to work as Mohanlal's wife in a women-centric project. But Meena declined the offer, quoting the reason "there are many women in the film, each of them having a story of their own.

I do not want to be one among many. If it is a single-woman subject with a strong storyline, I am ready to act."

No comments:

Post a Comment