Friday 8 March 2013

Sasikumar clarifies on fake film offers in his name


Director-actor-producer M Sasikumar has requested young women aspiring a career in the film industry not to believe fake offers which promise a role in his movies.

In a statement, he said, 'it has been brought to my notice that some people are making fake promises to young women that they would fetch them offers in my films.'

'I have also come to know that the fraudsters have opened mail accounts in my name to lure the budding actresses. I would like to clarify that I never had the habit of interacting through e-mails when it comes to picking actors and actresses for my films.'

'I would always ask people to come to my office in person and only after that I would take a decision on roping them in for my movies. I reiterate that I would never interact through the internet with regard to my movies.'
'So I once again request budding artistes not to believe fake promises and fall in the net of fraudsters. This is not for my films alone. If someone promises an offer in a film, it is always better to cross check with the respective director or producer.'

'Cinema is no doubt attractive and beautiful. At the same time, one should be very careful while entering into it.' 

No comments:

Post a Comment